Monday, July 26, 2010

Do You Also Like To Eat Daylily Blooms?





I love their color in the gardens and in my salads and plate garnishes. Some folks also eat the tender new shoots and tubers. So I am very fond of the company 'Gilbert H. Wild and Son' as they offer a VAST number of daylily cultivars, coded for climate needs (E= Evergreen for mild regions like Florida, the Gulf Coast and southern California, D = Dormant for colder regions) and at often VERY low prices. They also sell MANY kinds of bearded iris, peonies and hostas for colder climates too. I just got their new catalog and am working up an order of Evergreen type daylilies to add edible color to my urban farm. You can reach them at: 1-888-449-4537 or at: http://www.gilberthwild.com/ I have been pleased with every past ordered I've placed with them, and you KNOW just how cheap I am! John

No comments:

Post a Comment