Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Paul the neighborhood mowing guy just left after his usual weekly weeding visit....once again he did an AWESOME job weeding and chopping my front yard, tasks I hate and avoid (obviously) due to having been a landscaper for 19 years. He is glad too as there is little mowing work in winter, he charges $8 an hour but I pay him $10....this is doing wonders to speed up the revamping of the front yard so I can plant own root roses, perennials, bulbs, herbs, annuals and veggies. He drinks a LOT but is a very hard fast worker. No car but lives maybe 5 blocks away, lives with his Mom and sister, so walks or rides his bike. Wiry very small framed guy maybe early 50s. I am so glad he came here a couple months ago looking for work...total win-win arrangement!

No comments:

Post a Comment