Sunday, February 12, 2012

BBBRRRR!

34 this morning and still chilly out there...guess who has NOT taken his solar heated 1 gallon outdoor shower yet? And when that water DOES get hot I'm showering indoors in my tub! Many 1 gallon pots of the perennial form of Allium fistulosum now growing, hope to have them for sale in a month along with other cool edibles. With the day lengths increasing the ducks and chickens are laying more and more......a dozen chicken eggs most days for folks to buy for $3 using my front porch Honor System. A dozen HUGE Muscovy Duck eggs is $5, also on my cool, shaded, north facing front porch, with labelled, priced edible plants in 1 gallon pots for $4-$5 on the Honor System sales tables out front......Lesbos Basil, Passion Fruit, Allium canadense. Thanks to the folks who buy my farm produce to help me raise gas and grocery money!

No comments:

Post a Comment