Monday, August 22, 2011

Farm Circle Discussion This Friday Night In Ybor City

Ryan Iacovacci invited me via Facebook to attend a group discussion at 9PM the 26th after the showing of Farmaggedon. I am usually in bed by 10:30 and rarely go out at night but I am inclined to attend as I am certain there will be a LOT of interesting, positive energy people there that could make for some exciting and informative conversation. I will likely bring some kind of a snack in case there is a bit of potluck energy there. Address for Roosevelt 2.0 is:  1812 North 15th street Ybor City 33605. Ryan has taken a few of my classes, 2 Saturdays ago came with 2 friends to weed my front yard in exchange for a class and seeds/cuttings, and is a passionate community activist on many fronts. Hope to see you all there. John

No comments:

Post a Comment