Friday, January 22, 2010

News About My New Blogs

So far, both seem well-received and getting hits daily as I get ready to launch a third and final one about roses...together, the three blogs will let me address and share all my interests in life. I am signed up for Google AdSense, and once I get X-number of hits daily I start getting monthly checks due to the ad banners on the right side of each blog. I also took other advice and linked my long time PayPal account to both blogs so that if so moved, folks can make donations to my efforts using the button at the bottom of the page, and/or purchase seeds, my artwork, etc. So if you are enjoying the blogs I'd love it if you'd send the links to folks, and also become a "follower" of each as I gather that aids my Google AdSense rating too.

Today I got my first sale.....$6.50 from two seed packets offered at the top of the Urban Farming blog. I have one of my Star Trek "altered landscapes" that in the past I've sold via EBay on my Starnesland blog. I am LOVING developing each blog...it reminds me of when I created 'The Garden Doctor' gardening magazine 20 years ago in Denver, but without the backdrop of homesickness for Tampa and financial strife and those LONG winters!

Thanks for your support, and feel free to make suggestions as to what topics you would like to see addressed in each. I expect to launch the roses one very soon. enjoy! John

No comments:

Post a Comment