Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Seeking Blue Wine Bottles



I like to pound 10 foot long lengths of rebar into the ground to support climbing and rambling roses, plus the vines of food bearing crops like the true yams, Florida Beach Bean, etc. Slipping a blue wine bottle over the top of the rebar adds a whimsical touch and color. All these rebars peppering my back yard have put almost a complete stop to hawks and kestrels dive bombing my chickens due to losing their approach paths. But many are lacking blue bottles.
I peek in recycle bins all the time for blue bottles, but they are a rare find. I would love to barter fresh arugula, eggs, plants, and other produce for blue bottles from local folks who might be in the neighborhood now and then.
My address is: 3212 West Paxton Avenue Tampa FL 33611
Thanks! John

No comments:

Post a Comment