Monday, March 29, 2010

Perfect Weekend Weather in Tampa

The temps Saturday night were cool enough for Brad to create another one of his great fires for the Spring potluck party we had fun at, then just as my Sunday class was winding down the thunder then rain arrived and continued all night. I got nicely altered, listened to the rain and watched yet again a favorite movie, 'Iron Man' as the rains pounded my roof. Woke up this morning to 4 inches of rain in my gauges! Good thing I'd done some fertilizing before! Today I will slosh onto my releafing freeze-damaged citrus that 2 month old batch of horse manure tea that has had dozens of freeze killed fish carcasses fermenting all this time...it makes veggies LEAP into growth, so with the soil this wet I figure the citrus roots will lap it up. I LOVE El Nino! John

2 comments:

  1. Hi John,
    I got your seeds in the mail today,Thanks.
    I will let you know how they do---Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, keep me posted, I wonder why they took so long to get there? John

    ReplyDelete