Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I listened to my instincts and decided to do a full two day ferment of the natto, which I just stirred....looks like THE best batch I've ever made with EXCELLENT "spider webs"! I've chosen some plastic storage tubs I just bought at IKEA, will look around for the large diaper pins I know I have somewhere, likely in my bedroom, and punch 6 small holes in each lid as even when frozen the bacteria in natto need to breathe. Getting ready to cook a batch of sticky rice now to renew my natto-as-breakfast habit. Natto and rice for breakfast, high protein smoothie for lunch, a regular cooked meal for supper with the usual raw grazing in between should aid my efforts to add muscle and lose this gnarly body fat.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSUQdogKVOg

No comments:

Post a Comment