Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Free Viewing of 'Dirt' here in south Tampa

Friday night at 7 PM at the Grass Roots vegan/raw/vegetarian restaurant at 4334 South Manhattan Avenue, east side in a strip mall. These are the good folks who last week shared 'Fresh'. Hope to see you there unless I stick with the original plan of cooking and eating and conversing with a friend who lives near there....we might be attending instead. Come at 6:30 or earlier if you wish to eat there first. John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8_dN5YWnyc

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arranging my own transportation this time; I hope to actually make it to this one ;^)

    Maybe I'll see you there.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jim it turns out I am hanging out at Peggy's for a quiet evening of vegetarian pizza and conversation and 'Christmas Vacation' with Chevy Chase as originally planned.....I think her boyfriend is joining us. Give me a call/e-mail some time, come down for lunch, see my Third World looking "farm" and swap seeds and plants, see my young chickens. John 813 839 0881 JohnAStarnes@msn.com 'Dirt' looks to bea great flick as was 'Fresh'.

    ReplyDelete