Friday, November 26, 2010

Velvet Bean: Mucuna pruriens video

I am really glad that I learned about seven years ago of this remarkable tropical legume that enriches soil with nitrogen via its roots while providing in its seeds the richest known source of natural L-dopa, making it useful to Ayurdevic medicine for the last 4,000 years as an aphrodisiac and adaptogen.. As such this plant can be useful to many folks with Parkinson's and Restless Leg Syndrome, plus those seeking options with Life Extension plans and depression. I really enjoyed seeing this vine tip last summer after entering my back porch lusciously altered.....nice to hear again the tree frogs, crickets,  and  the coturnix quail I was raising then. I hope you enjoy seeing and hearing this.  Enjoy, John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34bxTxtZ7XY

No comments:

Post a Comment