Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thanks!

I want to thank the folks who support my blog sites with encouragement, ideas, by buying my plants and taking my classes, and swapping dumpster and other treasures with me. Of course I am thankful to folks who decide to use the "Donate" button at the bottom of my blogs to contribute to my PayPal account......I love the idea of my enjoying modest prosperity as result of my sharing with folks the concepts, inspirations, and pragmatic solutions and signposts that do so much to make me happy and grateful.

John

2 comments:

  1. John, I would like to purchase some peppers from your tree pepper plant so I can harvest the seeds... can I just come whenever?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some advance notice due the holidays and my babysitting a friend's home and cat and gardens. Might be easier to send me a SASE and the $3. Thanks for asking! John

    ReplyDelete