Friday, September 30, 2011

A Nice Letter From a Youtube Viewer...thank you! John

My name is Bill Rogers. I live over by Lois and Kennedy. I forget whether or not I emailed you in the past regarding your videos. I just want to say how much I enjoy them. It makes me wish I had a yard again. Thanks for all your videos. I hope to see many more. Currently some of my friends have been working on a local organic community farm and are preparing to start growing food in their own yard. I can't wait to join them in that endeavor. In the meantime, I'm encouraged to see other South Tampans not afraid to convert yards to food forests, grass lots to meadows. Good for you.

And of course I've seen your blog before too in the past and will continue to check it out. I also like your 'mirror room'. What a concept!
All the best, Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment