Thursday, August 5, 2010

Check Out My Other Blogs

Do you share my love of roses, especially Old Roses? Check out my Rosegasms blog.

Do you share my passionate curiosity about the amazing Whitman's Sampler we live our lives in the midst of, including nature's beauty, artistic creations, political and social commentary, breakthroughs in science and technology, prehistoric life, future cars, spaceships and planes, astronomy and space travel, great music videos and tracks, health and fitness, personal growth, belly laughs, protecting the planet's ecology and more? Check out my Starnesland blog daily for new posts.

Better yet, become a "follower" for each by signing up for e-mail notification and learn of new posts as they happen.

Thanks for your support! John

No comments:

Post a Comment