Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pink-and-Yellow Plumerias for sale


Sales of surplus crops, eggs and plants are a central aspect of urban farmsteading, and this practice has helped to boost my prosperity the last year or so.....I should have started years ago!

I have six specimens of this plumeria cultivar that boasts a classic sweet floral perfume (vs. coconut-vanilla) that have been grown organically in 3 gallon pots for 10 months that are fully rooted and ready to plant. The blooms are a soft blend of a warm pink and rich yellow. Each plant is about 3 feet tall, and has begun shedding their leaves for winter. They are $25 each and are on glass tables near my front porch. One might make a nice holiday gift this year. Just use my Honor System to slip your cash through the payment slot in my red office door on my front patio. The address is: 3212 West Paxton Avenue Tampa FL 33611, about 6 blocks south of Gandy and 1 1/2 blocks west of MacDill, jungly yard on south side of Paxton. Thanks and Happy Gardening! John Starnes

No comments:

Post a Comment