Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Even Colder!

The forecast for tonight has worsened...and this is MY zip code with the bay on three sides of me! I think folks north and east of me will get hammered. BUSY day ahead of me. Weather like this makes me wish I had a boyfriend! Instead I will fire up my wonderful $5 mattress warmer an hour before I hit the sack. I will be curious to see if tonight is calm or breezy like now. I so hope my many bed sheets can save my huge beds of flowering nasturtiums! I am taking great lengths to protect my huge, fruit laden papaya out front, and my beloved super-tropical Jamaican Cherry out back that I took 7 years to get.  Stay warm all!   


http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Tampa&state=FL&site=TBW&lat=27.959&lon=-82.4821

No comments:

Post a Comment