Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cooked Frozen Velvet Bean Pods for Sale Locally: $20

I have 5 bags available, each containing 63 or more cooked pods, enough to allow for six cycles of one pod daily for three weeks, none for three weeks, back and forth as favored by body builders due to the L-dopa content boosting Human Growth Hormone levels via the pituitary gland. Ayurvedic medicine has prescribed Velvet Bean (Mucuna pruriens) for thousands of years as an aphrodisiac for men and women alike. Works for me, and I have a healthy libido already. Some folks with Restless Leg Syndrome use Velvet Bean capsules due to that same L-dopa content. I see that some folks consume Velvet Beans to ease depression...makes sense since natural L-dopa is a precursor to the brain chemical dopamine associated with the feeling of well being.

They also make pleasant snack food, simmered in a curry or Thai dipping sauce ,then eaten as finger food like edamame soybeans. Check out the link below to my video about their preparation and preservation as food and medicine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikHADVwb2_g

I am asking $20 for each bag of 63 cooked pods. I hope that folks will let me know if they like the taste and texture of the "beans" inside each pod as a savory, high-protein finger food like edamame soybeans, and if the L-dopa content benefited their sense of well-being.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment