Wednesday, March 5, 2014

For years I grew 'Sweet 100' and was very pleased, but this year I grew just ONE plant of its descendant, 'Supersweet 100' and daily I am getting far more fruits than I can eat. Excellent flavor too. I grew the vine in a Water Wise Container Garden I made from a discarded Tampa recycle bin and made the hugelkultur soil from various things in my yard, including dried chicken poop. Since it is "indeterminate" the vine is rampant. Even though hybrids don't breed true from seeds, I am going to process and save quite a few to sow this fall out of curiosity.

http://parkseed.com/product.aspx?p=05360-PK-P1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=ppc_google_pla&CAWELAID=1284044552&catargetid=1459746967&cadevice=c&cagpspn=pla&gclid=CL7D4tSA_LwCFYyhOgodcnEArA

No comments:

Post a Comment